***Please note venue change ***
We are pleased to announce the location for our VERY FIRST Mission to ditMARS event! Please join us for cocktails, conversation and FUN on Wednesday, August 15th from 6:30 – 9:30 pm at Alewife in Long Island City!
YEAH! We’re super grateful to this venue for hosting us, and the location couldn’t be more convenient. If you think you can make it, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org (but if you decide to come at the last minute, don’t worry – there’s not a limit!). The party will be held in the upstairs lounge area. This is a very informal gathering – if you can come for the whole thing, great. If you want to stop by later, great. If you can only stay 15 minutes, that’s fine too! We just want to meet you!
Wednesday, August 15th
6:30 – 9:30 PM
Long Island City
Delicious craft beers on tap and full bar available! Some appetizers will be provided! Upstairs lounge area!
- Forming a “connective tissue” of Queens based artists; a living, breathing collective for idea sharing and inspiration
- Space sharing and space donation for people to work (theaters, church basements, apartments, etc.)
- Ideas for meetings and groups (do you want a writers group? A monthly meeting of dancers? An improv group?)
- Ideas for other forms of art other than theater (including dance, music, and visual art)
- Site-specific theatrical events
- Ideas for fun “teambuilding” events (i.e. Art-based pub crawls, more mixers, etc.)
- Anything you want!
Hope the summer is treating you well and we look so forward to seeing you soon!!
Mission to ditMARS